Send a Confidential News Tip
If you have a confidential news tip, you can reach us through tools that will help protect your anonymity.
Report a Correction or Share Your Feedback
To report errors regarding our coverage or to send feedback or story ideas to the newsroom, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 844-NYTNEWS (844-698-6397). For customer service questions, please refer below to the Customer Care section.
Submit to Our Editorial Pages
To manage your New York Times account online, visit nytimes.com/myaccount. You may also be able to find answers to your questions in our Help section. For questions about home delivery of The International New York Times, please visit this page instead.
If you would like to speak with one of our Customer Care advocates, here’s how:
- Ask us a question via chat. Expected wait time: 2 minutes or less. If you are on a desktop computer, you may see this option at the top right of this page. If you are on a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of this page to locate the Chat button.
- Text Customer Care at 855-419-6348. Expected wait time: 2 minutes or less. Standard messaging rates may apply. Your information is used to respond to your text message only.
- If you are in the United States, call us at 800-NYTIMES (800-698-4637). Our hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. E.T. Monday - Friday, and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. E.T. Saturday - Sunday.
- If you are outside of the United States, please see our international contact information.
- Email us at email@example.com. Expected wait time: 24 hours or less.
Our mailing address is The New York Times Company, 620 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018.